As an Business Analyst, you will be focused on delivering user stories to development teams through interaction with end users/clients as well as utilising your own experiences. These stories will form the backlog through which high quality iterative sprints will be delivered. The candidate will be used to and enjoy working with agile development teams where productivity and quality are the drivers.
Required skills and experience
- Front office stakeholder relationship management experience;
- Experience delivering in an agile environment;
- A strong understanding of the MiFID II regulation particularly the transaction report/best execution requirements
- A strong understanding of electronic trading;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Some experience with QA/Business Acceptance Testing;
- Language: English (fluent).
Desirable skill and experience
- Basic project management;
- Knowledge across asset classes – Credit, Bonds, Equity Derivatives, FX Options/Structured Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives;
- Experience working closely with UX/design teams;
- Experience working with distributed teams.