QA Specialist (Manual)
Adaptive is looking for a QA Specialist to join the development of a multi-asset class sales-trader workflow system. You will participate in the team effort to build and release quality software in a timely manner in an Agile environment. You will be responsible for manual test execution and bug reporting for a critical part of the system. You will use your knowledge to create, maintain and execute manual test cases working in close collaboration with DEV, BA and the QA team.
- Create, maintain and execute manual test scenarios
- Report bugs and test execution progress
- Deliver work to agreed milestones
- 1+ years in QA role
- experience with testing at API level
- ability to write test cases from Functional/Technical designs
- knowledge of Agile SDLC and understanding of QA role in it
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- experience with testing of web applications
- experience testing applications for Financial institutions (investment banks, brokers, exchanges)
- knowledge of basic Unix shell commands
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Click here to join the team!