Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to use your DevOps skills? Do you like to work on complex, greenfield finance projects? Do you want to work with a strong team of smart, friendly and welcoming people and to be managed by people who genuinely care about whether you are happy and engaged? If so, we have the role for you!
We are Adaptive Consulting (www.weareadaptive.com) a growing software consultancy specialising in financial projects, with offices in London, Montreal and Barcelona. We work on very interesting and challenging greenfield projects to produce elegant software solutions for our financial clients. In our Barcelona office, we have a growing team of smart, capable and passionate developers who work closely with their London and Montreal colleagues.
We are now looking for a talented and highly motivated DevOps professional to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for a smart, keen person to advance their career whilst working in a team of highly experienced, enthusiastic and friendly professionals. It’s really important to us that this person has a great attitude, the desire to learn and a professional approach to their work and their dealings with others.
As a Development and Operations Engineer (DevOps), you will participate in the team effort to build and release quality software in a timely manner. You will use your knowledge of automation to setup the continuous integration pipeline. You will work in a test-driven, Agile development fashion. You will remain up to date with the latest developments in technology and quickly adapt to them to achieve better results. You will be familiar with the automated deployment of software platforms to AWS. Ideally you will have a development background and be interested in moving towards becoming a full time devops engineer.
Required skills and experience:
● Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Team City
● Experience with the automated configuration and deployment of Windows machines
● Experience in writing scripts in bash, Powershell, or similar.
● Even-tempered and able to remain focused on solving production issues when they arise
● Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
● Excellent communication skills
● Language: English (fluent)
Desirable skills and experience:
● Experience with Public Cloud providers like AWS (preferred), Google Cloud Platform and Azure
● Experience working with distributed teams
● Experiencing in developing in C#, Java or similar.
- A dynamic team where all ideas and suggestions are valued and considered
- Great office space in a building that offers services such as showers and laundry services
- Brown-bag lunches where you and colleagues present to the global technical team on a technical subject of your choice.
- Weekly team lunch
- Professional growth opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Restaurant Card
In return, we offer you the opportunity to work with a smart, friendly and welcoming team in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world. We have an informal collaborative and fun work environment. You will work closely with your Adaptive colleagues to collaboratively devise smart and effective solutions on exciting and challenging projects. We offer training, career development and the opportunity to work in a very positive working environment where knowledge sharing is key to our business. We want you to share your ideas and experience and we want you to take the opportunity to learn from others. We also offer excellent benefits that are offered because they provide value to you.
To apply, please visit: https://weareadaptive.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=44