We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented Agile BA/Project Manager to join our company.
Join Our Team
Based in the City of London, Adaptive is looking to add another talented Agile BA/Project Manager to their growing team. As an Agile Business Analyst/Project Manager, you will be focused on delivering user stories to development teams through interaction with end users/clients as well as utilising your own experiences. These stories will form the backlog through which high quality iterative sprints will be delivered. In addition, you will drive the team by implementing an appropriate process and tracking/reporting progress internally and to the end client.
Adaptive has rapidly made a name for itself as a leading trading technology development company. Our clients include small startup Fintech companies and large global financial institutions.
Projects will range from short-term UI ‘sales prototypes’, which are used by our clients to further progress and explain their business models/plans with their end clients, to full scale longer term builds of front-to-back applications. The successful applicant will be comfortable balancing multiple streams of work concurrently and be willing, and interested, to learn new business contexts that might not be their current area of expertise.
Required skills and experience
- Front office stakeholder relationship management experience;
- Experience delivering in an “agile” environment;
- A strong understanding of electronic trading;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following asset classes: FX, commodities, fixed income, credit, equity derivatives;
- Experience with project management techniques;
- Experience contributing to management reporting packs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Some experience with QA/Business Acceptance Testing;
- Language: English (fluent).
Desirable skill and experience
- Experience project managing in an agile environment;
- Experience working closely with UX/design teams;
- Experience working with distributed teams.
What we offer
In return, we offer a very positive working environment, amongst a friendly, welcoming and smart team. We specifically target, pitch for and win the kinds of opportunities that will get you excited about your work. We meet, negotiate, encourage, recommend, challenge and guide our clients towards solutions that help them to meet their business goals. We do much of our work in our offices, so you are not body-shopped. Equally however, you get the access to the stakeholders/end users that you need to give you the context for your work. You will meet with end users to understand their challenges, before sitting with your Adaptive colleagues to collaboratively devise smart and effective solutions. We enjoy contributing to open source projects and where we can, strive to make what we do open source.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we will not accept unauthorised submissions.
Please click here to apply.