We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented DevOps engineer to join our company.
We’re looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to work with us on a greenfield project. You will:
- be tasked with working with a bright and distributed team in an innovative, friendly and welcoming environment.
- participate in the team effort to build and release quality software in a timely manner.
- use your knowledge of automation to setup the continuous integration pipeline.
- work in a test-driven, Agile development fashion.
- remain up to date with the latest developments in technology and quickly adapt to them to achieve better results.
Required skills and experience:
Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
Experience with Configuration and Management tools like Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef or Salt
Experience with Docker, both building images and managing containers
Even-tempered and able to remain focused on solving production issues when they arise
Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
Excellent communication skills
Language: English (semi-fluent/professional competency – we do offer lessons!)
- A dynamic team where all ideas and suggestions are valued and considered
- Very little hierarchy, so everyone works collaboratively
- Great office space in a building that offers services such as showers and laundry services
- Brown-bag lunches where you and colleagues present to the global technical team on a technical subject of your choice.
- Weekly team lunch
- Professional growth opportunities
- Private health insurance
- Ticket Restaurant Card
Click here to apply.