We are now looking for a talented and experienced Programme Manager who will help to define and deliver a large scale electronic trading based programme with multiple stakeholders. The right candidate will have solid experience of delivering successful large-scale, complex programmes within front office investment banking and experience of dealing with managing multiple stakeholders in a high pressure environment.
- Solid, formal Programme Management experience within the front office and IT;
- Building and maintaining solid relationships of depth and quality with the various stakeholders;
- Budget management and exposure to forecasting across large scale programmes;
- Gravitas and solid demonstrable leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comfort with ambiguity;
- Commercial awareness;
- Experienced in programme delivery using Agile principles;
- Shaping, leading, directing and controlling the delivery of complex programmes;
- Managing and mitigating risks, ensuring that appropriate processes are implemented and adhered to so as to manage risk;
- Optimising resources across the programme to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives;
- Managing multiple streams of work efficiently and effectively;
- Identifying and managing internal and external programme dependencies.
- An understanding of the MiFID II regulation;
- Knowledge/experience across asset classes – Credit, Bonds, Equity Derivatives, FX Options/Structured Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives.
To apply, click here.