We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a talented PMO Analyst to join our company.
Adaptive is managing a growing number of projects in multiple locations (London, Barcelona, Montreal and New York). We are looking for a London based PMO to join the team and centrally ensure that project level information (KPIs, actuals, forecasts) is accurate and reported in a consistent manner to the executive board. You will report directly to the COO.
Tasks and responsibilities
- organise weekly meetings with project managers to:
- review project progress
- review resourcing information
- review forecasting information
- track risks and issues
- facilitate the tracking of R&D (research and development) information
- own our Professional Services Automation (PSA) system used to model leads and projects, track time (timesheets), expenses, resource utilisation, etc.
- make sure time is submitted and approved on a weekly basis.
- close tracking periods on a weekly basis
- forecasting information (all projects and all leads) is accurate for the next X months, as defined by the COO and CFO
- close forecasting periods on a monthly basis
- assist project managers and sales with the creation of project forecasts
- produce bespoke reports for the boards and project managers when required
- liaise with the PSA vendor periodically to keep up to date with new features and plan upgrades rollout.
- attend quarterly PSA vendor events to keep track of new feature and best practices
- liaise with PSA support when issues occur and ensure remediation
- train staff with new feature
- project manage the implementation of new PSA features (roll out of add ons, new features, etc)
- produce weekly executive meeting pack containing project KPIs, risks and issues
- participate to weekly management meetings covering project and leads. Ensure that the relevant information is surfaced during the meeting (issues, risks, key milestones)
- work with the finance team to ensure that they are using the most relevant and accurate forecasting information to produce financial forecasts
- Liaise with executive committee and HR to validate and define hiring requirements
- you will track consultants utilisation and ensure that it is inline with utilisation targets (actuals and forecasts)
- ensure that forecasting information is always up to date
- very good communication skills
- used to working with teams globally distributed
- meticulous and self organised
- previous experience in a consultancy business
Nice to have
- experience using Kimble (Professional Services Automation tool)
- previous experience working in a software consultancy business
- Project management experience
What we offer
In return, we offer a very positive working environment, amongst a friendly, welcoming and smart team. We specifically target, pitch for and win the kinds of opportunities that will get you excited about your work. We meet, negotiate, encourage, recommend, challenge and guide our clients towards solutions that help them to meet their business goals. We do much of our work in our offices, so you are not body-shopped. Equally however, you get the access to the stakeholders/end users that you need to give you the context for your work. You will meet with end users to understand their challenges, before sitting with your Adaptive colleagues to collaboratively devise smart and effective solutions. We enjoy contributing to open source projects and where we can, strive to make what we do open source.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we will not accept unauthorised submissions.
Click here to apply.