We are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager who will help to define and deliver a greenfield front office trading platform. The right candidate will have solid experience of delivering successful programmes within front office investment banking, broking or commodities trading and experience of managing demanding stakeholders in a high pressure environment.
- Solid project management experience within an investment banking front office environment;
- Experience leading IT project delivery using Agile principles;
- Experience tracking and reporting delivery against an agreed plan;
- Building and maintaining solid relationships of depth and quality with the various stakeholders;
- Functional experience in electronic trading;
- Gravitas and solid demonstrable leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comfort with ambiguity;
- Commercial awareness;
- Managing and mitigating risks, ensuring that appropriate processes are implemented and adhered to so as to manage risk;
- Shaping, leading, directing and controlling the delivery of complex programmes;
- Experience of working with distributed teams.
- An understanding of the MiFID II regulation;
- Knowledge/experience across asset classes – Credit, Bonds, Equity Derivatives, FX Options/Structured Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives.
To apply, click here.