Embarking on a new trading platform is traditionally seen as an expensive and high-risk endeavour. Building a successful marketplace or trading platform means you need to solve some of the hardest challenges in systems engineering today:
- High availability with no single-point-of-failure,
- Observability and monitoring,
- Low-latency workflow and state management,
- Security and compliance with infrastructure-as-code and cloud-native design,
- Solutions to all of these challenges come out of the box with Adaptive's accelerators.
On Thursday, October 14th, we invite you to discover how Adaptive’s Hydra Platform enables you to accelerate the delivery of your application by solving the hard problems of capital markets engineering.
In this talk, Matt Barrett - Adaptive CEO and co-founder, and James Watson - Adaptive Head of Platform Engineering, will show how Adaptive's accelerators let you focus on your business needs, enabling you to deliver a bespoke solution that matches your requirements and get software into production fast.
We will also demo Reactive Trader®, our FX trading showcase application, running on Hydra Platform.
Thursday 14 October at 15:30 BST / 10:30 EST
Webinar | Your Solution, Delivered: How Adaptive Builds Trading Platforms
If you would like more information, please get in touch with us.