Last week Adaptive joined the WatersTech Wavelengths Podcast on an interesting talk. Our CEO, Matt Barrett, recently spoke with Theo Normanton about the Buy VS Build debate – from what it means, to what firms are looking for in new trading systems.
Here are the key points that we covered in the Buy VS Build Podcast:
- What do we mean by “buy vs build”?
- Is there a pattern of buying, building, and then integrating? What are the pitfalls in that process?
- How the rise of cloud facilitates innovation.
- What are firms looking for in a new trading system.
- There is always a degree of “buy” involved.
- Is the future of trading technology increasingly cloud-provisioned?
- Is there more consolidation on the way?
Listen now to the podcast here: