Trading platforms have undergone a significant transformation since the early 2000s, evolving from manual processes involving paper certificates and vocal orders on trading floors to sophisticated electronic systems. Despite this progress, there remains room for improvement and for re-architecting trading platforms as firms seek to minimize risk, enhance profitability, and establish a strong presence in digital assets trading.
This webinar will delve into the strengths and limitations of contemporary electronic trading platforms, offering practical insights on how to re-architect them to achieve interoperability, resilience, and the ultimate objective of increased profitability.
Listen to the webinar on re-architecting trading platforms to find out about:
- The pros and cons of typical electronic trading platforms
- Why now is the time to invest in re-architecting platforms
- Whether to build, buy or take a hybrid approach
- How to achieve interoperability, resilience and profitability
- Technologies, Solutions and Services that can help re-architect
The full webinar is now available on-demand >>
If you want to learn more about how we can help to improve your trading technology, visit our showcase and live demos.