Application Support Analyst
Support Analyst - Barcelona
We believe that great software is built by teams where collaboration, mutual respect and a drive for quality are front and centre. We want diverse perspectives, a passion for learning and we want people who care deeply about their work. We simply don't understand how long hours cultures are a source of pride or expected to produce excellence. We don't get how combative, political environments are meant to generate amazing teamwork. We don't want an environment where people dread going to work each day. If you feel the same way, please get in touch for a non-committal chat with a member of our team.
Adaptive is looking for motivated support analysts to join our team in Barcelona to to expand our Operate service. You will be part of a team of Application support analysts providing support for a number of applications / clients. You have a desire to solve complex technical problems within cutting edge solutions we provide to our clients.
- Providing support to our clients – managing, logging and tracking issues from start to finish.
- Troubleshooting / resolving application issues.
- Proactive monitoring of our clients applications.
- Test and manage software releases and bug fixes.
- Work with our clients and technical teams to continually improve our service.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience at degree level or above.
- Experience in Application Support & Operations in a 2nd or 3rd line role in an ITIL environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral. Ability to communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure – Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Experience in the financial service IT industry.
- Experience in a programming language – java, C#, python, perl etc.
- Database configuration and management experience.
What do we offer in return?
Our leaders foster a flat and collaborative structure and our experts have extensive technical experience and strong business knowledge. You will be able to learn a lot from them, and them from you. You will be working on challenging projects and get every chance to share your opinions and grow professionally. No politics, no nonsense, just a great team and a great project.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - we will not accept unauthorised submissions.