.NET Applications Developer – Finance
We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation among staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a server-side .NET Developer to join our company.
We are looking for people with solid professional experience to work with our teams to build real-time software. It's really important to us that this person is well rounded, ambitious, and collaborative, with a focus on doing what's right for our company and clients.
We've a number of exciting projects that we're working on right now, including delivering a transformative, greenfield project for a large bank.
In terms of knowledge and experience, here's what we're looking for:
- Significant, professional server-side software development experience
- Expert legacy and .NET Core experience (including creation of WebAPI services)
- Knowledge of the modern design patterns (CQRS, microservices)
- Unit tests creation (data mocking, XUnit, NUnit)
- Azure Services Knowledge
- Experience with implementation of access to 3rd party services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Language: English (fluent)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* Angular 2+/ HTML 5 / CSS
* Azure DevOps pipelines/workflows configuration
* MS SQL/Entity framework background
* Parsing data in different formats (JSON, XML, CSV)
* Experience of working within finance, or consultancies serving investment banks / financial services would be great to have
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent is good to have but by no means essential
Our benefits are designed with you in mind. We aim to provide benefits that are meaningful and useful to you and that reflect our culture. Many of the benefits below are available to our staff after a probationary period.
- A competitive salary
- 23 days of vacations
- 50% of the cost for group insurance which includes health, dental, life insurance and short or long-term disabilities
- up to 5% of your annual salary as a pension plan contribution, if you contribute the same
- 50% of your public transportation monthly pass
- 50% of a gym membership
- No politics
- No cumbersome hierarchy: our teams feel free to speak up, to make suggestions and raise concerns
- Collaborative team environment: we all work together, respect each other and pitch in
- Smart, welcoming and motivated colleagues
- Good work/life balance
Some of our success stories include:
An app store that allows users to browse available apps and install to their desktop without Administrator rights. The system provides an auto-update mechanism and also captures usage statistics
Adaptive brought our experience in large scale e-commerce platforms to quickly specify and agree an architecture with the client. The design enabled rapid development in the short term but also granted flexibility and agility in the long term.
Please note that the successful candidate will need to have a background check.
You can find our privacy notice here: https://weareadaptive.com/privacy-notice-applicants-adaptive-financial-consulting-ltd/