QA Specialist – Test Automation
QA Specialist - Test Automation
Want to work with clever people, in an environment where neither politics nor bad habits get in the way of using your talents to deliver great results?
You have found the right place. We are Adaptive, where you, as part of a team of highly skilled software delivery experts, will use the latest technology to design, build and operate bespoke, real-time solutions for Tier 1 investment banks and commodity trading firms.
About the Project
Adaptive is looking for a QA specialist with experience in Web UI test automation to join the development of a retirement funding platform. You will be responsible for establishing the QA process and defining test strategy for the project that will allow the team to guarantee a great level of quality. You will participate in the team’s effort to build and release quality software in a timely manner. You will use your knowledge to create, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases working in close collaboration with DEV/BA/UX as well as QA on the client side.
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated test scenarios
- Establish the QA process and define test strategy for the project
- Work with Dev and Devops team to implement a Web UI test automation solution
- Work with the DEV team and QA on the client side to get maximum test coverage
- Deliver work to agreed milestones
- significant experience in QA role
- ability to derive test cases from Functional/Technical designs
- excellent knowledge of Agile SDLC and understands QA role in it
- experience with automated testing of web applications
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- attention to detail to deliver state of the art UX/UI to our clients
- can speak English / read business requirements and technical documentation in English / write acceptance criteria in English
- experience testing applications for Financial institutions (investment banks, brokers, exchanges)
- experience with test automation at API level
- experience with Protractor framework
- experience with testing of .NET Services
- experience with Azure DevOps
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- experience of working with distributed teams
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary and benefits package,
Experienced, supportive, smart and friendly colleagues,
Work with high-profile clients using the latest technology stacks.
Our benefits are designed with you in mind. We aim to provide benefits that are meaningful and useful to you and that reflect our culture. Some of the benefits below are available to our staff after a 3-month probationary period.
23 days holiday per annum,
- 50% of the cost for group insurance which includes health, dental, life insurance and short or long-term disabilities, from the beginning of your starting date,
up to 5% of your annual salary as a pension plan contribution, if you contribute the same,
50% of your public transportation monthly pass,
Subsidised gym membership.
Please note that this role is open to direct candidates only; strictly no agencies or third parties. We will not accept unauthorised submissions but if you choose to disregard this and the candidate looks good, who knows, we might contact them directly....
Please note that the successful candidate will need to have a background check due to the kind of projects we work on.
Adaptive's Privacy Notice for Candidates can be found here: https://weareadaptive.com/privacy-notice-applicants-adaptive-financial-consulting-ltd/