.NET Developer – Finance
WHO WE ARE
We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software company with a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. We are looking for strong Front End Angular developers with great communication skills, ready to work with us to build functional beautiful features for our clients.
We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software consultancy with a great reputation among staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Full Stack .NET/Angular Developer to join our company.
We are looking for people with solid professional experience to work with our teams to build real-time software. It's really important to us that this person is well rounded and ambitious, with a focus on doing what's right for our company and clients.
We've a number of exciting projects that we're working on right now, including delivering a transformative, greenfield project for a large bank.
In terms of knowledge and experience, here's what we're looking for:
- Significant, professional full stack software development experience
- Expert legacy and .NET Core experience (including creation of WebAPI services)
- Knowledge of the modern design patterns (CQRS, microservices)
- Unit tests creation (data mocking, XUnit, NUnit)
- Extensive client-side development experience, gained while building single-page web applications
- Proficiency in user-interface technologies: Angular 6+ (or React, Vue), HTML5, CSS3 is a plus
- Familiarity with responsive design, UI/UX practices, user input validation
- Understanding of ES6 and newer ES specifications
- Experience with implementation of access to 3rd party services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Language: English (fluent)
* Experience working with distributed teams
* MS SQL/Entity framework background
* Parsing data in different formats (JSON, XML, CSV)
* Rx.js, Event-driven APIs
* Writing of Front-end unit tests and End-To-End tests (Protractor)
* Experience of working within finance, or consultancies serving investment banks / financial services would be great to have
* Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong desire to raise the bar for your team technically
- Tenacious, curious, and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- A quick learner with excellent communication skills
- No politics
- No cumbersome hierarchy: our teams feel free to speak up, to make suggestions and raise concerns
- Collaborative team environment: we all work together, respect each other and pitch in
- Smart, welcoming and motivated colleagues
- Good work/life balance and Friday beers
- Family medical, dental and vision
- 23 days vacation
- Life insurance
- Gym subsidy
- Commuter benefits
- 401K with a 5% match
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
We strongly believe that diversity and inclusion are key to a great workplace and that Adaptive is better when it’s more representative of the world around us. We want everyone to feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work without any fear of judgement or negativity. All we ask is that our colleagues are passionate about what they do, have the skills needed to be successful in the role and are adaptable and collaborative.
Check us out on our different platforms!
Don't worry, we won't put you through tens of interviews! We'll review your application and if it's aligned with what we're looking for, we'll arrange a phone call with you. If after that phone call, we're both happy to proceed, we'll arrange for you to speak with someone in the technical team by phone. If that goes well and we're all still happy, we'll invite you to our offices to meet with us for an interview
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we will run a background check on the successful candidate after an offer has been accepted.
You can find our candidate privacy notice here: https://weareadaptive.com/privacy-notice-applicants-adaptive-financial-consulting-ltd/