QA Lead / Senior QA Specialist / Test Automation – Finance/Greenfield
QA Lead / Senior QA Specialist / Test Automation
Want to work with clever people, in an environment where neither politics nor bad habits get in the way of using your talents to deliver great results?
You have found the right place. We are Adaptive, where you, as part of a team of highly skilled software delivery experts, will use the latest technology to design, build and operate bespoke, real-time solutions for Tier 1 investment banks and commodity trading firms.
About the Project
Adaptive is looking for a QA Lead / Senior QA Specialist with experience in Web UI testing and test automation to join the development of UI Component kit as well as "micro-frontends" to deliver workflow-driven trading solutions for a major investment bank. You will be responsible for establishing the QA process and defining test strategy for the project that will allow the team to guarantee a great level of quality. You will participate in the team’s effort to build and release quality software in a timely manner. You will use your knowledge to create, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases working in close collaboration with DEV, PO and UX as well as the team on the client side.
- Establish the QA process and define test strategy for the project
- Work with PO and DEV to define AC for stories
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated test scenarios
- Provide fast feedback to the team via focused exploratory testing
- Work with Dev and Devops team to implement a JS/TS Web UI test automation solution
- Work with the DEV team and QA on the client side to get maximum test coverage
- Deliver work to agreed milestones
- significant experience in QA role, preferably as a single QA on a project
- ability to derive test cases from Functional/Technical designs
- excellent knowledge of Agile SDLC and understands QA role in it
- experience with automated testing of web applications
- strong communication and collaboration skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- attention to detail to deliver state of the art UX/UI to our clients
- experience testing applications for Financial institutions (investment banks, brokers, exchanges)
- experience with Cypress.io
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- experience of working with distributed teams
Please note that this role is open to direct candidates only; strictly no agencies or third parties. We will not accept unauthorised submissions but if you choose to disregard this and the candidate looks good, who knows, we might contact them directly....
Please note that the successful candidate will need to have a background check due to the kind of projects we work on.
Adaptive's Privacy Notice for Candidates can be found here: https://weareadaptive.com/privacy-notice-applicants-adaptive-financial-consulting-ltd/
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
Diversity and inclusion are key to a great workplace and Adaptive is better when it’s more representative of the world around us. Everyone should feel comfortable bringing their whole selves to work at Adaptive, without any fear of judgement or negativity. All we ask is that our colleagues are passionate about what they do, have the skills needed to be successful in the role and are adaptable and collaborative.