UX Consultant – Finance/Greenfield/London
WHO WE ARE
We are Adaptive, a growing and successful software company with a great reputation amongst staff and clients alike. We work closely with our financial clients to build bespoke software solutions to support their business goals. Adaptive has rapidly made a name for itself as a leading trading technology development company. Our clients range from innovative startup fintech firms to global investment banks.
Are you an experienced UI/UX designer looking to work with a fast-growing fintech company? Someone who gets a buzz from solving complex design problems? If so, Adaptive wants to hear from you!
If you join us, you’ll be conceptualising, designing and prototyping exciting new Financial Tech platforms and get to hone your talents on a variety of other projects as well.
- Run and facilitate virtual workshops.
- Own and implement the UX of a product, from ideation through to launch.
- Document high level user journey mappings for all use cases and scenarios.
- Create design systems after exploring and defining a visual direction.
- Design and prototype highly polished visual experiences that excite and inspire users.
- Pitch design ideas to various stakeholders, as well as, the project team.
- Collaborate with a close-knit team of designers, developers, and business analysts.
- Solid, professional experience of creating beautiful apps and websites.
- Skills with Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Zeplin and others.
- Experience working with design systems is a big plus.
- Understanding of electronic trading and financial markets.
- Delivering in an agile technical environment.
- Managing stakeholder relationships.
- Strong desire to raise the bar for your team technically
- Tenacious, curious, and collaborative in all aspects of your work
- A quick learner with excellent communication skills
- No politics
- No cumbersome hierarchy: our teams feel free to speak up, to make suggestions and raise concerns
- Collaborative team environment: we all work together, respect each other and pitch in
- Smart, welcoming and motivated colleagues
- Good work/life balance and Friday beers
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Family medical and dental
- Long term disability and income protection insurance
- Cycle scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym subsidy
Check us out on our different platforms!
Don't worry, we won't put you through tens of interviews! We'll review your application and if it's aligned with what we're looking for, we'll arrange a phone call with you. If after that phone call, we're both happy to proceed, we'll arrange for you to speak with someone in the team by phone. If that goes well and we're all still happy, we'll invite you to our offices to meet with us for an interview
Please note that due to the nature of our work, we will run a background check on the successful candidate after an offer has been accepted.
You can find our privacy notice here: https://weareadaptive.com/privacy-notice-applicants-adaptive-financial-consulting-ltd/