This privacy notice sets out how Adaptive Financial Consulting Limited (“Adaptive”, “we”, “us”, “our”) and all its affiliated companies uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website.
At Adaptive we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
If you submit a form on our website or contact us in some other way (e.g. by email) we may collect the following personal information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address and place of work;
- preferences and interests relevant to our products and services; and
- other relevant information such as personal views on our products, services or support
- any other information you enter in a form
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us or which we think may interest you;
- to respond effectively to any communication that we receive from you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to improve our products and services;
- to develop records, including records of your personal information so that we can:
- notify you about changes to our services;
- periodically send promotional emails about new products or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided;
- to help us assess the effectiveness of our product development and communication strategy we may monitor if you open and interact with our marketing emails, for example, if you click on links within the email to information held on our website
- to protect our rights or property;
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process;
We will retain your personal information for as long as is required for the relevant purpose or purposes for which it is held and processed, and the associated “lawful basis” (which could be on the basis of your Consent, to fulfil contract or other legal obligations or for your “legitimate interests”).
If your personal information is included within emails, these emails may be processed on the servers of an email hosting/service provider who is able to offer IT security at no lower level that that which we provide for our own IT infrastructure.
Other than a transfer to an email service provider (as described above) we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling your personal information
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a reasonable administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time, even if you have previously given us permission. To be removed from our marketing list you can either email us on to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can send an email to dpo@com, or write to Data Protection Compliance Manager, Adaptive Financial Consulting, 25th Floor, Salesforce Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your personal information will be held within the EEA or held on cloud hosting service outside the EEA if the processor is recognised as having data protection security that meets the requirements of GDPR regulation, more specifically a provider that has certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework (see https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome).
Links to other websites
Our website and our emails may contain links to third party websites which may be of interest to you. We do not have any control over third party websites so we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Each time you visit this site to read or download information we may collect certain information from your computer’s web browser and may include information such as the following (“non-personal information”):
- The type of web browser software you use (for example: Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- The internet address and name of the domain from which you access the internet
- The internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you have visited on our site
- Information that has been de-identified
If you only read or download information on our site, we do not collect or learn your name, email address, home address or other personal information about you; however, certain non-personal or anonymous information may be passively collected using various technologies, such as cookies, internet tags or web beacons and navigational data collection. Your internet browser automatically transmits to this site some of this anonymous information such as the URL of the web site you just came from, the internet protocol (IP) address and the browser version your computer is currently using.
What do we do with non-personal information?
There are no restrictions on the way we can use or share non-personal information. We will use non-personal information to help us ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device. We may prepare reports and other materials using non-personal information. Since these reports and materials contain no personal information, we may share them with others.
A cookie is a small file which our web-site places on your computer, if you allow it. If you revisit our site, we can read the file back (but nobody else has access to it, other than you). Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are stored in your computer’s memory and only exist while your browser is open. They are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until they reach their expiry date or you delete them.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you unless you have entered that information into a form on our website. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you deliberately provide.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies on this Website
We use persistent cookies on this website to provide links to social network sharing services and provide website usage data.
We use Google Analytics to generate statistical and other information about website usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. We collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our website, the URL from which visitors have come to our website and the pages they have visited. The exact information which Google Analytics stores in cookies is described at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage. This approach enables us to analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
From 25th May 2018, as controller of our Google Analytics account, we have the option to limit the period for which that individual user and event data is retained. We have selected the default retention period of 26 months, commencing from the most recent user session on our site. This retention period does not apply to aggregate data.
Contacting us regarding your data privacy
If you wish to write to us on any matter relating to your privacy preferences, you can send an email to email@example.com, or write to Data Protection Compliance Manager, Adaptive Financial Consulting, 25th Floor, Salesforce Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY